2nd National Conference on
‘Nurturing the Minds of Prospective Teachers in
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Heartfelt Greetings from the Faculty of Education, Dr.M.G.R Educational and Research Institute, Adayalampattu campus, Maduravoyal, Chennai-95. With immense delight, we bring to your kind notice that we are organising the second national conference on ‘Nurturing the Minds of Prospective Teachers in Wellness Education’ - VOLTAGE’20 on 6th March 2020. The idea is to bring in well known educationists, distinguished academicians, researchers and students from across the nation to share and disseminate information such that the meaning of education takes deeper roots and benefits for both the student and teacher community on a wider scale. We take pleasure in welcoming you to the conference and look forward to your valuable participation and presentation of papers that well reflect the Thematic/Research areas. This definitely will enlighten the academic fraternity on the whole and also lead the conference to a thumping victory.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
· To create an awareness on productive and proactive mindset
· To enhance knowledge of teachers in social work leading to the upliftment of student community
· To develop collaboration with academic institutions to establish consortiums and to encourage wellness education
· To achieve optimal health and well-being in self, in others and their communities
· To foster knowledge in self-regulations and self-efficacy through various skills
· Psycho-social and health problems of the students.
· Personality development and soft skills of prospective teachers.
· Challenges and Issues – disruptive behaviour in the classroom.
· Philosophical ideas on mental wellness.
· Effects of yoga on mental and physical health.
· Fitness measures and healthy institutional practices of well being.
Registration fee covers a conference kit and lunch. T.A. and D.A. will
not be paid to the delegates. Co-authors need to pay the registration fee
separately. Accommodation arrangements can be requested with additional payment
on or before 15.02.2020 based on the availability of rooms at hostel. Registration
Fee can be paid through Demand Draft in Favour of
‘Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute’ payable at Chennai-95.
Students / Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
Academicians : Rs. 1000/-
Abstract in 300 words must reach on or before : 27.01.2020
Communication of acceptance by :05.02.2020
Full paper and Registration form must reach by : 10.02.2020
Each paper will be carefully reviewed and shortlisted by a peer-review process for acceptance at the conference. Hence papers should reflect originality, relevance to the thrust areas, coherence and carry appropriate references. Selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN by a leading publisher and can be availed on additional payment of Rs.500/-. High quality papers that are specially recommended by reviewers will be published in Scopus Indexed / UGC Indexed Journal on request. For further details contact the Convenor.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Manuscripts submitted in other than the prescribed format will not be accepted for publication. Text should be typed in MS-word Format Times New Roman, 12 Font size with 1.5 line spacing and should not exceed 4 pages of A4 size including annexure and tables. Papers exceeding 6% plagiarism may invite revisions or rejection. Authors are requested to strictly adhere to APA Style for in-text and end references. Soft copy of the Abstract and Full paper must be mailed to the Convenor at email@example.com
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Faculty of Education (Adayalampattu Campus),
Dr.M.G.R.Educational and Research Institute,
Chennai – 600 095.
Contact No: +91 9962108733
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com