Dr.M.G.R.Educational and Research Institute University Research Team participated in the AERO INDIA 2021 DEFENSE EXHIBITION at Bengaluru on 3rd to 5th February. Many Eminent Scientists and Research domain experts visited our university stall.
Dr. M.Ganesan, Head, Mechanical Engineering and Dr. T. Godhavari Head/ECE from the university attended the AERO INDIA EXPOat Bangalore on 04.02.2021. We along with Dr. Pandurangan, Director (Defence Projects) visited various stalls of DRDO labs, had interaction with DRDO Scientists and explored the opportunity of doing projects.
Following projects are available from DRDO labs for funding.
1. Design and development of indigenous sensor based landing gear for fighter aircrafts.
2. Design and development of all terrain ground vehicles.
3. Development of aerial surveillance quadcopter/ hexacopter.
4. Antenna Array Design for Pollution Detection.
5. Hydrodynamics with Expertise for Supporting Indigenous Design of Marine Vehicles and provide Comprehensive test Facilities.
6. There is a Huge requirement of big data analytics due to the varied availability of data across various domains of Engineering and Technology, which can be collaborated with Indian maritime situational awareness system.
General Bipin Ravath and Dr. Surendra Kumar, Chairman, ADMB PANEL, DRDO visited our stall at AERO INDIA EXPO at Bangalore on 04.02.21. Dr.T. Godhavari and Dr. M.Ganesan welcomed them along with Dr. Pandurangan and other ARI staff.
Our team explained the following projects carried out at our university to them.
1. Design and development of drones for various applications like Surveillance control and agricultural applications.
2. Design of collapsible mandrel for filling solid propellant in Rocket motor.
3. Development of composite Louvre for Armoured Fighting Vehicles.
4. Composite shell design, analysis and tooling of ellipsoidal Radome.
5. Development of Machine for spinning of quality coir yarn funded by Coir Board.
6. Design and Development of CRDI system for the indigenous Diesel Engine for Armoured Fighting vehicle.